and Brei's Canadian sweetie writes:
and Brei and I will add Garnet Rogers who we saw
together recently. Another Canadian treasure, he is
Stan Roger's younger brother. They used to tour
together. I think we have his whole collection now...
an amazing and gifted man. Incredible show...two
straight hours without a single break and he might
even do a request as long as it isn't "feelings"

;-)

the magswoman
xoxox
--- Steve Dulson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dutch John wrote:
>
> >P.S. I once was seriously wondering why it was that my most
> favourite
> >'English-language' artists came (originally) from Canada - and why I
> loved
> >this underproduced, almost 'woody' style of playing so much: The
> Band, Robbie
> >Robertson, Kate & Anna McGarricle, Bruce Cockburn, Neil Young, Joni,
> Gorden
> >Lightfoot, (very) early Bryan Adams, Sarah McLachlan, Loreena
> McKennitt - and
> >currently Sarah Harmer.
>
> I'd vote to add Stan Rogers, James Keelaghan and Aengus Finnan to
> that list.
> --
> Steve Dulson        Costa Mesa CA       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> "The Tinker's Own"                      http://www.tinkersown.com
> "The Living Tradition Concert Series"
http://www.thelivingtradition.org/

=====