A few things......

1) No copyrighted pictures/drawings can be used. They must be original.

2) It should be kept simple for what I will be using it for. (Top secret!)

3) It should include the words Northeast Back to the Garden Jonifest 2002.
Not neccessarily in that order.

4) Prize: My undying gratitude, the ENORMOUS prestige of having your logo
used for (TOP SECRET!!) things, and the rights to borrow Mr. Paz's slinky
halter top and Pink Glitter high heels for one night on the town. I will also
try to think of some wonderful prize as well if I can.

Thanks!!

Hugs,
Ashara