Hi Joe,

Mags and I have our Nat library stored here in NJ.
In order of release, they are:
10,000 Maniacs - MTV Unplugged ++
TigerLily +
Ophelia ++
Live in Concert ++

We've not yet heard her new one, but I just acquired a copy of the show
she did here in Sewell NJ on 8/1/00 (that I attended, at Mags'
insistance)

take care,
   Brei of Magsnbrei, here in South Jersey

--- joe farrell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've recently borrowed the Natalie Merchant cd 'Motherland' off a
> colleague
> at work, it's an amazing album. I just had to burn a copy and i am
> playing
> it constantly.
>
> It really is a brilliant cd, anyone out there into Natalie who can
> recommend
> other stuff of  hers either solo or with The Ten Thousand Maniacs?
>
> What a superb voice!
>
> Joe Farrell.
>
> NP: Motherland  Natalie Merchant.

=====