Dear Kate:

Have a wonderful time and tell everyone hello.  I know Wild Woman Donna
will be there ...she called and asked me to go too.  However,  since I
am coming in February I thought I had better wait.  Have a great
time...I am envious of you all meeting up though. Give everyone my
love...and Donna will take care of all the hugging I imagine.  :)  The
music is an added bonus.

See you in February Kate.

Love and Peace......Sharon

NP:  Mollie O'Brien  When I've Got The Moon