--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I awoke in the wee hours of the morning. (fell asleep on the couch
> with the
> TV on) and started flicking through the channels. Came across a
> Gordon
> Lightfoot concert that was taped live in Reno Nevada. Originally it
> was only
> available as a PBS pledge gift or from the production company, now
> it's
> available now in the UK & Europe on DVD and tape video. In October of
> last
> year CBS in Canada broadcast a one hour 11 songs, 2 of which were not
>
> included in the US broadcast. The broadcast included all of his
> biggest hits:
> If You Could Read My Mind, Sundown, Carefree Highway and Wreck Of The
> Edmund
> Fitzgerald, as well as other signature songs like Don Quixote, Early
> Mornin'
> Rain, Song For A Winter's Night, and Canadian Railroad Trilogy.
> Anyone happen to catch this? Those who know, Gordon was one of the
> presenters
> at Joni's Homage in Toronto.
>
> Rose in NJ
> an old Lightfoot fan

Rose, just so happen to have received from honey boi
Gord's Gold..a fabulous CD which has all his old and good
tunes on it. Gord is still doing the concert circuit and
he will be performing at the beauteous Festival Theatre
in Stratford Ontario, home of Loreena McKennitt.

Id love to go..tickets are a little pricey yikes!

glad to see Gord's name on the list. And yes he did
speak at the Hommage to Joni in October. That was another
highlight for me, and because Brei found out that I loved
him so much, that's why he got the CD. Sweet man.

Magsie

=====
it's a miracle!
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!