If we could just get everyone to close their eyes and visualize world
 peace for an hour, imagine how serene and quiet it would be until the
 looting started.

   As you make your way through this hectic world of ours, set aside a
 few minutes each day.  At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of
 days saved up.

 Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept
 the things I cannot, and a great big bag of money.

 For centuries, people thought the moon was made of green cheese.  Then
 the astronauts found that the moon is really a big hard rock.  That's
 what happens to cheese when you leave it out.

  Once, I wept for I had no shoes.  Then I came upon a man who had no
 feet.  So I took his shoes.  I mean, it's not like he really needed
 them, right?

  I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why
 I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash
 clothes on the last day of their life?

Cheers,

Walt