"He's A Tramp" is, I think, the first song that I learned all the words to as a kid.
I had a "Lady and the Tramp" picture disk, and I would slink around my room while it
played in my Mickey Mouse record player pretending that I was the vamp in the song,
with my hand on my hip and a bored icy look on my face.

And they still don't know...

Reuben