Bree-
Covers guy???? Can you say SLUT? The man will listen to the opening of an
envelope. He is the ConsumateConsumer. He will listen to anything a least
once. Music is like 80somethingpercent%%%% of his whole life and the rest is
ALL heart. Other than that he is your typical Southern White Trash SLUT and
HE is all ours.

Paz (an authority){Takes one....}