He was just in Tampa. Sold out our Ice Palace. I saw him in 98 with Joni and was
mesmerized. We were in the 10th row so we got to see his facial expressions which were
a big part of the show. Very much an imp and much more humor than you would expect. I
thought he had one of the best live bands I had ever heard and that he kicked rock 'n
roll ass.

Jerry