Laurent wrote:

> Just curious to know why you read those books and whether you feel as a
> reincarnation of a Holocaust victim yourself?

The main reason I read those books and many others on past lives, is that
Past Life Regression was my vocation for the past 20 some odd years until
very recently when I chose to close my practice. Besides being my line of
work, I find the subject fascinating.

To answer the second part of your question, yes, I think it is a distinct
possibility. I have had severe emotional reactions to the Holocaust, even as
a young girl, really way over the top. When visiting Yad Vashem in Israel,
the Memorial to the Holocaust victims, I had to be practically carried out in
a stretcher. Interesting enough, I don't think I was Jewish in that life, but
a victim of one of the other factions that was persecuted.

Hugs,
Ashara {wondering how many of you are thinking....."and I always thought
Ashara was such a 'normal' gal.}   LOL!!!