  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 6:33 PM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Sophie's Choice, NJC

  Kate wrote:

  <<I had NO idea this was your profession. I remember reading a fascinating
  book on someone who had stumbled his way into this profession...a
  psychologist or similar professional who was treating a patient who if I
  remember correctly kind of spontaneously went into another lifetime. He
was
  able to help a lot of people who had a variety of problems that came to
him
  when nothing else worked but they found past life regression successful.
The
  book was called something like Many Rooms, or ?>>

  It's called "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian Weiss. It is definitely
the best book written on the subject of past lives, and the one I recommend
first to people. It is a quick and fascinating read. I studied with him many
years ago. He is a gentle and very bright man, with a tremendous heart. He
has also written several other books on the subject.

  Hugs,
  Ashara