Ciao,

     From one of the articles posted on the journal to read, from 1975:

     "Two new songs struggle to complete the set. "Jericho" seems an
unfinished outtake from Court and Spark while "Love or Money" is nice,
somewhat plain and a little too busy as words set to music, although the
printed lyrics make for excellent, feeling poetry. Part of the trouble with
these two is that they don't sound right put to melody".

     I have to say, listening to Miles of Aisles recently a lot, that Love
or Money is far and away my favorite song on the whole album.  An A+ .
Dave.