A friend of mine recently (Chinese New Year) met Stevie Wonder in a NYC
restaurant. Wishing to write back something witty about meeting Stevie
Wonder in a restaurant, I looked up the Internet to remind me of song titles
I could word-play with - Soup-erstition, enough already. Anyhoo, I came
across this little snippet and thought I'd post it.

<Not much to add to what's already been said about Stevie, master of all
things melodic, voted "Vocalist Most Likely To Make You Smile Against Your
Will."
I just want to point out that of all his contemporaries, only Joni Mitchell
was as daring when it came to odd riffs, incessant modulation, and
unpredictable melodies that made full use of a three-plus-octave vocal
range. But Stevie's melodic and harmonic sense were (are?) so outstanding
that he could get away with it consistently, whereas Joni often loses the
listener. The man is right up there with the Beatles and Hendrix, making
every other 60's rocker look like a clumsy child.>

So what's Joni? Vocalist Most Likely To ...?
WtS