Dear Joan
Happy Valentines to you. It's about feclking time you checked in. For
someone who is so ready to embrace NEW technology (like the VG-8) I thought
you would have had a puter long b4 now. Welcome to the list in any event. By
the way, can't wait for the new record and like most of the people on the
list we would love to see at least ONE MORE PIANO ALBUM!!!! With all due
respect and you look and sound wonderful standing up there in front of that
great big ol band....

Psych yoself,

Paz