>and let me tell ya, honey, you should really come to Jonifest 2002 this
>year. You would have a blast, and "I" get
>the CD's and VIDEOS out within a reasonable time!!! The beds are almost
>gone,
>but you can share a room with me and Sal.

Your too late Ashara!!  I asked her last night if she would room with me?  I
told her I was staying in a cottage where I believe all the beds are single
and taken.  BUT beings I'm a restless sleeper that likes to kick that I
would be bringing a AERO bed (blow-up bed) and she was welcome to use this.
I told her we could giggle and talk all night.....I told her,you
know......Come and talk to me....we could talk about
Martha,landscapes,yeah,about power....JESUS I'm not above gossip.....Ashara
and the two BOBS!!  YOUR LATEST PROJECT!!!  Any ole thing Joni,YOU CHOOSE!!

Well,she did write a note saying thanks, but no thanks.  And while I can't
divulge everything that was in her missive.....she did say she would be a
little uncomfortable in all our presence.  She could take all the accolades
fine, BUT bree.. that bowing down stuff when I entered the room would be
just a little too much.  And then all the hounding for me to sit at the
piano and play just a little something...... "just one more time Joni for
us!"

To close, she did say one of these fests she might just pop in when we are
least expecting it.  But told me not to hold my breath either......

Bree

np: THE JOAN.....Talk to me