<< Does anybody know if Joni has any intention to release any more CDs,
 when will the much wanted Joni Mitchell tribute album be released and is
 there a track listing available.  >>

Joni's latest CD, titled The Circle Game (last I heard) is forthcoming. I
don't know that any schedule has been announced. Hopefully it will see the
light of day this year. The record will consist of some of Joni's earlier
songs, recorded with a full orchestra a la "Both Sides Now". Those of us who
saw her on tour in 2000 got treated to (possibly) some of the new
arrangements.

As for the long-awaited tribute, I think that it may not ever appear. Reprise
won't answer any messages about it. Elvis Costello stated that there may be
some record-company quibbling going on behind the scenes. Anyway, last I knew
this was the tracklisting for "A Case Of Joni":
PM Dawn, bNight in the Cityb (already released as a single)
Annie Lennox, bLadies of the Canyonb (already released)
Stevie Wonder, bWoodstockb
Janet Jackson, bBeat of Black Wingsb
Duncan Sheik, bCourt and Sparkb
kd lang, bHelp Meb (performed live for TNT tribute)
Sarah McLachlan, bBlueb (already released)
Elvis Costello, bEdith and the Kingpinb
Chaka Khan, bHejirab (performed at Joni's Jazz)
Etta James, bAmeliab
Elton John, bFree Man In Parisb(performed live for TNT tribute)
Bjork, bBoho Danceb
Lindsey Buckingham with Mick Fleetwood, bBig Yellow Taxib
Steely Dan, "Carey"

Hope that helps, Paul. You can always check JoniMitchell.com & know that Jim
will issue any updates when they occur.

Bob