I thought ol Willie did a great job with the song. It doesn't compare with
Simon and Garfunkel, but I thought it was a great choice of song for him to
sing. The closing ceremonies have been really interesting. The sound was
really bad for some reason. Most of the performers were lip syncing which
always sucks for me. The extinguishing of the flame was very sad to see, but
it was touching that Alison sat on the flame to extinguish it.

Paz