Anyone heard of this singer Espen Lind? his latest album has this opening
song title: "Joni Mitchell on the Radio". Upon closer examination of the
lyrics, the song was about a lazy day with thoughts ranging from food to
missing someone, then: "... Joni Mitchell is on the radio.."

This song reminds me so much of Suzanne Vega's "Tom Diner" where the
character reminisced her lover while detailing all the movements of people
around her: an objective correlative to her feelings.

Haven't heard yet of Espen Lind but when I listened to all the songs in his
latest, there's nothing to motivate me to buy it. Maybe except for that
very brief Joni reference.

Joseph
(still watching THE GAME, which is like Amenabar's "Abre Los Ojos")