If my memory is correct, there's a mention of Joan in a film called Foxes
starring a young Jodi Foster.  She's sitting around a table talking and
drinking with friends and someone says something about being in a coffee shop
or something and seeing Joni and that Joni smiled back.  Lots of oohs and
aahs around the table.  I think Joni may have been a musical consultant for
that film, or may have composed some of the background score which I remember
as sounding a bit "Down to You"-ish.  Can anyone corroborate my info?
Ken