a couple of lines from People's Parties? Not tooo difficult to get. I am biased
as I was that age, thereabouts, when this 'poem' was presented to us in an
English lesson to analyse.

Erica Trudelle wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I have a friend who wants to teach his students about poetry (12-13year
> olds), he wants to use 9-10 famous poets and give each child a line from one
> of their poems to analyze...he's not going to tell them who wrote each line,
> they have to figure it out on their own....ANYWAY, he has asked me to think
> up some lines of Joni's to give him. Naturally I got quite excited and
> started the lyric wheels in my head turning. I was wondering if you could
> help me think of some good lines...maybe one or 2  of your favorite
> phrases...nothing long at all. I thought everyone has at least ONE all time
> favorite :) Thank you very much!
> Erica
> NP:Coltrane, A Love Supreme

bw
colin
DAK,BRO GC, 950i, 940,860,864,890, 260,Silver 830,860, 580 and 270, Passap 6000,
Duo80.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tantra-apso.com