A big congratulations to Jerry's nephew and girlfriend for again winning the
kissing contest - those luckies!  Jerry emailed me photos of them last year
kissing in the mall contest for the longest time to win.  A guy I work with
has friends who get to go every year so I asked him today how close I could
get to see the arriving gliterrati and he said forget it!  Apparently
security is going to make it impossible to get even a bird's eye view this
year, so I'll watch it from home rather than venture down the street on
Wednesday night ;-)  Kakki

> >>Well, my nephew and his girlfriend won the Valentine's Day Kissing
Contest