Dear Marian,

Ramona would have to contact the Harry Fox Agency in order to sell her CD.
>From what I understand, you can put anything you want on a CD, but if you
intend to sell it or give it airplay, you must go through the Harry Fox
Agency. I will include the website to help you help her. I wish Ramona all
the best and am praying for success for her independent label!

Love,
Sherelle
 <A HREF="http://www.nmpa.org/hfa.html";>The Harry Fox Agency, Inc.</A>