In a message dated 2/27/2002 12:50:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> <<Also perhaps top 10 yodellers in pop history?>>
>
> Slim Whitman would have to be #1...after all, he's sold more records than
> Elvis (along with Zamfir, the master of the pan flute).

Don't forget about Jimmie Rodgers.

and even though she's not at yodeler, I always think of Julie Andrews
singing....High on a hill was a lonely goatherd Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee

Also I think kd lang throws in a modified yodeling in some of her older songs.

And of course I had to do a google search and came up with this fun yodel
sampler.
Check out     www.yuckles.com/yodel.htm
Make sure you press a few different buttons on the jukebox at the same time.

Now we'll have yodeling AND accordions at Jonifest this year. LOL

Jimmy