Boy, what a totally embarrassing night for music. The Grammy's ranged from
stomach-turning to enraging to out and out dull. Talk about your junk food for
juveniles! I should have just turned it off after U2's opening performance of "Walk
On", but then I would have missed Mary J. Blige's RIVETING performance! Definitely the
moment of the night. Damn, that was real. Imagine what she could do with a GOOD song.

Other than that, the best musical moment was George Thorogood's UPS commercial.
Inspired.

Jon Stewart was dreadful. The presenters had the professionalism of 3rd graders. At
least Pam Anderson was honest as to why she was there...

Dylan was fine, but please, no more close-ups. I enjoyed him a lot more when I was
about 100 yards away. But it WAS very cool when the camera flashed where he was
supposed to be and he was nowhere to be seen. He DID manage to at least rise above the
nonsense.

And nonsense it was.

Bob, trying to clear my ears out by playing:

John Mayer, "Great Indoors"