>On February 26 in Joni Mitchell History:
>
>1976: Bob Dylan makes a surprise appearance at Joni's concert in Austin,
>Texas, where he duets with Joni on "Both Sides Now" and performs "Girl From
>North Country" by himself.

Ah, the painful memories!! I was at that concert with a friend who was a
student at the university there, and WE LEFT EARLY.  We figured she was done
with encores and we wanted to beat the rush out the door.  It wasn't until
the next day when we ran into some other folks who were carrying on that we
found out about Dylan's appearance. Oh, the pain.

Sybil
(needless to say, I have never since left a concert until the house lights
come up and the roadies are loading the equipment)