Just got offered a job in Asheville, NC with Haw Creek Forge.  I'd be
handling the shipping, receiving, inventory, etc...working with people
who seem pretty down to earth, artist mindset type.  She makes yard art
out of metal and iron..animals, insects.  This coming weeks she'll be at
the Art festival in Philadelphia.  Our own Jody has one of her pieces in
her living room, a dragonfly.  By the way, has anyone seen Dragonfly and
if so what's your review of it?  I was interested in seeing it. I haven't
made a decision yet but plan to over the weekend.  I'd start in a couple
of weeks.  As I don't have many other leads I'm leaning heavily on taking
it.  It would be quite a change but maybe a change is just what I need.
Asheville is so gorgeous and I've been in too many jobs with corporate
minded driven people who have no appreciation or respect for artists so
this seems like an excellent opportunity. VictorNP: India Arie-  "Ready
for Love"       --- Victor Johnson--- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink: The #1 provider of the Real Internet.