> what an interesting article to read in hindsight!!!! there's a reference i
> couldn't get, though:
> '''Dreamland,' Joni's gem-like contribution to Roger McGuinn's 1976
Cardiff
> Rose LP.'' what is this?
> wally

I was curious about this as well.  I also thought the last paragraph was
interesting:

"Believe it or not," the studio assistant swears, "she's always hugging and
kissing between takes. She's real affectionate, isn't temperamental because
she surrounds herself with friends and pros. There's always David Crosby
hanging out, and Henry Lewy getting skinny. Joni doesn't have to be
'demanding,' either, because she always knows exactly what she wants."
Pause. "And she always gets it."

Mark E. in Seattle