This is a message from Holley regarding her cd Sunnytime
Soup which has gotten some attention on MP3.com

Don't get too excited.  I'm not famous or rich yet.  But I am happy
about this latest development.  Two days ago we uploaded nine
songs to mp3, the largest online music site where people can
click on music and listen to songs, order cds to be sent to them
or have mp3 make a "net" cd that can be downloaded.  In just a
couple of days my children's cd,  "Sunnytime Soup" has been
selected as the preferred cd for children's music.

If you go to the children's music page, "Sunnytime Soup" will be
right up there at the top of the page.  The number of hits I have
gotten so far have brought me up from the ten thousandth
position to 212th.  Hits don't mean sales, but I am getting sales
from it already. The more hits I get the longer Sunnytime Soup
will have preferred status and the more  sales I will get.

Will you help me?  Just go to the mp3.com site.  Click on
children's music.  Download a song or better yet order a cd.   It's
pretty cool how it works.  Check it out.  Then send an email to
those who might care to help by hitting my mp3 site.

Thanks so much.
(Holley Howard: Laura and Julie Anne's mom)