Thanks to Sue's brilliant idea, I decided to reorganize my Joni tablatures by
family of tunings.  This saves so much time I would say it's the greatest
thing since mouse traps.
This french jazz singer I've began playing with has a voice and a range that
is uncannily similar to Joni (whom she barely even heard of up to 1 month
ago).  So the time has come to get serious.

Looking at the JMDL guitar search engine, I noticed some tablatures are made
from the Hits/Misses versions.
I never bought these CDs thinking these were the same versions as on the
albums.  Was I wrong?

Sue, Marian, Howard, anybody pleaaaaase can you help me out with Dog Eat Dog's
tuning/chords?

Laurent