In addition to these films,which are out of print (or never in print)
according to Blockbuster, there is another mystery film with Joni
content listed in Blockbuster's Joni filmography (15 films!), called
"Mini Musicals" (1975), with Sonny & Cher, Jim Croce (again), Joni,
and Helen Reddy. Again not in print.

Another listed is "Changes" (1969). It is not clear whether Joni is
in this one or provided music, but this one is rent-able.
None of these are listed in Leonard Maltin's 20,000 title movie guide.
The whole list of Joni films:
http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/person/details/0,7621,BIO-P+49683,00.html?

RR