DISCLAIMER:  Sorry for not labeling this NJC, but I want to catch everyone
that is in the UK, even if they are on Joni-only. After this initial post, I
won't do it again for this thread. Mea Culpa!!

Sal and I are going to try again this year to get to England, and possibly
Ireland if it's fesible to do both in one trip. We'll be coming in probably
for the last week in July and the first week of August. I'm aiming for the
Cambridge Folk Festival, which is August 1-4. (I would say "we're" aiming for
it, but the truth is, Sal will be going there kicking and screaming.)  LOL!!
The other thing I really want to do is go down to the Cornwall, Devon,
Newquay area. Do any of you have ideas of what else we should see and do?
Preferably a bit off the beaten path, not the "typical tourist stuff." Please
e-mail me off list, and let me know if you want to be included in an e-mail
group thing for this purpose. I welcome any and all ideas!!! Will Foni
Mitchell be playing any time around then? Shall we do a mini Jonifest???
:-)

Hugs,
Ashara

Hugs,