I've taken a particular interest in the song, "Just Like
Me."  I am sure that I read somewhere or heard on an
interview (?) or read in a book, that the song was written
for Stephen Stills....I wish I could find the source, it may
be Hinton's book (which I know may be unreliable) or the
Joni Mitchell Companion, but I'm sure I saw it somewhere.
I'll try to find out if I can find something more concrete,
but I for some reason had it firmly stuck in my head that
the song was written for Stephen.

Best regards all,

Gary