Bree wrote:

>Well,Robin Williams is just bursting with these creative juices/energy

Robin Williams is "on" *all* the time. Well, almost.

I had the amazing experience of dinner with Robin Williams many years ago.
We (party of 6) ate at a restaurant in Sherman Oaks. My buddy Arthur put
his face in his ice cream, he was laughing so hard at Robin's imitation of
Gabby Hayes giving head to John Wayne. ("Put it here, Pilgrim!" cries Wayne.)

On another occasion I shot a game of pool with Robin. He acted quite
normal, actually, although his shtick was always just below the surface
ready to spring forth. (It was a close game, but I think he won.)

Gil