Dear Fred,

I am so with you on Alison Krauss! I could listen to her sing forever! She
has a voice that comes out with such effortless beauty. Amazing!  Not meaning
to slight Patsy Cline. She is a classic talent. Any singer has to recognize
Patsy talent. However, Alison Krauss is definitely "down my alley" musically.

P.S....I've been noticing the return of the public to Bluegrass before and
since the soundtrack of "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" It seems that with the
cross over of many country artists into the pop mainstream there has been
confusion by Country fans as to what was and wasn't country music. I just
think that it is refreshing that the growing resurgence of Bluegrass music
has taken Country music back to it's basic roots again. My opinion is that
listeners will only allow their ears to be confused for a time before they
decide to find a way to ground themselves again by choosing the music which
speaks most to their hearts-whatever style it may be.