A few people have had problems with their compilation videos. To everyone
that purchased video tapes of Jonifest 2001, please make sure you view the
ALL the videos to make sure they are all working properly, and that you have
a full video of each one. (Remember # 4 is only an hour long.) I will give
you all until the end of this month, March 31st, to get in touch with me if
you have a defective video. Since I sent these out to be duplicated, I don't
want to have to make more than one call to the company to fix the problem.
Thanks!

Hugs,
Ashara