Any help at all would be welcome, especially, I guess, from fellow Mac
users.
I've tried over and over to register for Jonifest 2002.
Each time I answer many questions. Each time I get to the end of the list,
and when I try to register, I'm accosted by a window which tells me, "You
must type YES to accept the terms of agreement."
Needless to say, I've already typed YES in the only place I can do so.
Maybe it's a Mac problem.
In the meantime, I'm ready to fill out that form yet again, I have my credit
card ready, and I'm prepared to attend Jonifest 2002 even as a camper.
I'll try yet again.
But I'm getting more than a little pissed off that it's so hard to do.

Sorry for the bandwidth. But if anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

Roberto