Jerome,

I didn't realize that you were also one of the younger jmdlers around here
and that you'd missed the taping announcement!  I just wrote back to Mariana
and conveyed your good wishes to her.

It's so funny - her teacher was lecturing the class how Joni wrote Woodstock
based on what the CSNY boys told her after returning from Woodstock.
Mariana challenged him and he retorted to her that he'd read it in Crosby's
book and has his quotes to back it up.  I just sent her 3 articles out of a
group of many telling Joni's version of the story, including the one from
Vanity Fair where Joni says the boys version makes her "blood boil." hehehe.
It's great to hear that Joni's rightful reputation is being upheld in the
halls of academia ;-)

Kakki