I too could not be happier for you SqueezeBeeBox Girl. Your words were
positively jumping up and down on the page. I guess it is my obsession with
the Parker Concert Fly that made me think it was the squeeze box or maybe I
am just a Little Green with envy. I HAVE been thinking of love a lot lately
for many reasons. One of them-
Last night I went out to dinner on the Riverboat Natchez with my friend Dave
Andrews (aka Pops). He had invited me to join him over a month ago to help
celebrate his wife Lucille's (aka actress Ruth Evans) birthday (she would
have been 76 yesterday). Tragically Lucille died of a heart attack in NYC
about 10 days ago and of course my friend Pops was just devastated. He
called me about a week ago and told me we were all going out to celebrate
anyways. It was a wonderful evening and I got to see a lot of pics of
Lucille on the theater stage and here stories about her and I could just
feel the love that was still there strong as ever. Lucille still made the
trip in ash form and in a cardboard box, but we passed her around and drank
Margaritas and toasted her often and while it was all just a little weird
and we got some strange looks from a few people, it felt good and right and
it was obvious that Pops needed it.
Can't wait to meet Katherine this summer and wish you guys all the happiness
in the world.

Love

Paz

P.S. Does your accordion know???