Let's make this N.Knox honorary something.  I wonder if they are on the
list?  I'm curious about the N...could it be
Nancy,Nathan,Natasha,Norbert,Noel,.....ah..Nick,maybe?  OR Nell?  Ned....

Bree

NP:Erroll Garner:A Foggy Day   Happy Oscar Day to you to!!  (I've seen only
two of the five nominated pictures this year.  :-(