My Favorite Roberta Flack record so far is "Chapter 2" her follow
up to "First Take" which I have yet to purchase. I found it for
a dollar at the flea market and instantly fell in love with it. her version
of "Do what you got to do" (jimmy Webb) is my favorite version of this song.
Nina Simone's cover is good, but Ms. Flack takes it home. I loved her style
of singing, it can be soft and tender and extremely soulful and deep.  I
have the "Killing Me softly" record as well. That is worth on vinyl, just
for the flapable piano cover.  Her version of Leonard Cohen's "Suzanne" is
quite an original.  Okay, I have talked enough. Take care everyone.
    Much Love,
Blair

NP "Bring me Coffee or Tea" Can