Man what is it with you and bloodys and on both coasts too??? Have you ever
done them on the south coast? Get your ass (es) down here to visit (Sue and
Alison and JMDL'ers everywhere) Speaking of which there are a few headed
this way for my BDAYBASH, which will not only feature celebrity musicians
but also celebrity chefs this year. We decided to give old Fred a break this
year (normally she is the ONLY celeb chef). If anyone is on the
neighbourhood, please drop by on Friday night for cocktails, music, and
food.

Love

Paz

NP-Trouble Child-Danzig and Wooley