> The turning point of the show and the concert's most inspired moment
> was Ms. Kuhn's version of "Let the Wind Carry Me," from Ms. Mitchell's
> album "Court and Spark." > patrick (leader)

But wasn't this song from Joni's FOR THE ROSES? gotta check the inlay
details in my cd!

I have heard of Judy Kuhn via SUNSET BOULEVARD (she played Betty Schaeffer
to Glenn Close's Norma Desmond) and her song has this exquisite quality to
it that I associate with Lea Salonga. And it was Judy Kuhn who sang the
movie version of "Colors of the Wind" from POCAHONTAS, right?

I wonder if Kuhn has solo CDs?

Joseph
(trying to be solemn this Holy Week)