>>If one were going to travel to Spain, should they skip Barcelona?   An
acquaintance visited not long ago, and said she would never go back.  I
don't
know if it was Madrid or Barcelona that she was referring to, but said it
was
not an enjoyable time and it was a very dirty city.  I usually do not
take
one persons opinion on anything.  Also, maybe some of the people there
should
be the ones forced to wear the muzzles whenever entertaining the thought
of going outdoors?
Bree<< No, Barcelona is one of the few places in Spain that one should
not miss, the others being Cordoba, Sevilla and Granada. Spain, and most
of Europe that I've seen, is dirty and covered in grafitti but dogs are a
problem everywhere, or rather their owners are.mike in bcn, listening to
Norah Jones