In a message dated 3/26/02 10:31:36 PM, Ashara wrote:

<< I almost never watch TV at
all, but I know someone that was up for Best Documentary, so had to watch for
him. Alas, the film didn't win, but is a fantastic documentary. Check it out
if you see it come 'round to your neck of the woods. The film is called
"Promises" and it interviews kids in Israel, on both sides of the conflict.

Ashara, I'm alsmost sure Ebert and Roeper (At The Movies) reviewed that
movie, and loved it.  Sorry your friend didn't get the oscar, but from what I
could gather from the reviews, it's beautiful and, alas, timely.

Hugs,

Walt