Hi Jack and other beloved JMDLs:

I really enjoyed your post last week about you calling out "A Case of
You" at the Krall concert in Chicago.  I'm not trying to get you mad
at me, but when I saw Diana at Radio City in NY on Saturday night,
yes, she did indeed play an inspired version of A Case of You.  So I
must thank you so much for putting the bug in her head to practice
that tune so she could play it for me and Kate on Saturday night!!!
:-)  She was really amazing.  She played a bunch of great stuff and
her bass player was AMAZING!  (john clayton)

Take care, Sue