So sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I was away from my computer
for the Easter holiday. Thank you so much for this news. This is exactly the
type of collaboration I have been dreaming of doing. Even though I am not
familiar with Julia Fordham's work, I have heard great things about her. I am
very happy that Indie Arie was willing to do whatever was necessary to get
there and get on the CD. I am just astonished at musical chemistry between
the two. I can feel it just by reading the article! I think it's almost as
important to be a fan as it is to be an artist. Only then does one appreciate
what another artist is trying to accomplish. I believe the appreciation comes
from just having the love of music residing in one's soul.

Thanks again for sharing a wonderful article! Very inspiring! I look forward
to hearing Julia Fordham's music.

Sherelle