Hi, gang,

Does anyone know Van Gogh's birthday?  I'm crawling with reference books of
all kids, even have one art book devoted exclusively to his portraiture, but
all I can find is a *year*; I want to know the *day*;  and I can't do a
search cuz my broswer is dead.

I've always thought someone should do a medley or pastiche with "Turbulent
Indigo" (the song), Don McLean's "Starry, Starry Night" and (almost certainly
the least known of the three, but it's great, if you like his style)  Michael
Frank's "Vincent's Ear".  On a local radio station that I listen to, KKSF
(mixed light jazz and vocals format), which *used* to throw in an occasional
Joni (mostly "Lucky Girl" from DED), they have this thing where you can drop
them a card with a suggestion for a trio of songs with a unifying theme, or
just because you like the songs, and I've been tempted for years to send them
this one...  But I always wanted to time it for VG's birthday...

Thanks,

Walt