I also want to thank Philip, Stephen, Jerry and especially Bob for another
wonderful Joni Covers!

As for a few of my thoughts on #28:

<1. The Bully Boys - Woodstock Medley>

This one has really grown on me, and I agree with Kakki.  It does sound a
little Steely Dan-ish (no pun intended Marcus from Denmark)

<3. Margret RoadKnight - Marcie>

I like this girl's voice. She does an excellent job of Marcie.

<5. Morning - For Free: From the 70's, this one sounds like The Association
or something...anyway you look at it, it's a version to "Cherish".>

Maybe that's why I like this group so much.  I *loved* The Association and
"Cherish".
What happened to The Association?  Are they doing Holiday Inns now?

<6. Elvis Costello - Edith & The Kingpin>

Well, maybe the studio version is better but I think Bob Muller sang this
song waaaay better at Jonifest.

<8. Gaffers - Court & Spark:>

 Joni should take these guys to *Court* and let them *Spark*  UGGGHHH!!!!!

<10. Sandy Stubbert - California:>

This is my favorite on the entire CD.  I'm a fan of Trisha Yearwood, and I
think Sandy sounds somewhat like her.  I suppose the "Help Me Rhonda" at the
end of the song must be tying in the Beach Boys and "California", but I like
it.

<13. Loaded Boxers - Big Yellow Taxi>

THESE GUYS SHOULD BE SHOT :~)

<14. Vocalogy - The Dry Cleaner From Des Moines: Another JMDL exclusive!>

Thanks for finding the demo on this Bob!  They do sound like Manhattan
Transfer. Great cover!!!

All in All, another great Covers CD (even if I have to skip tracks 8 and 13
:~) )

Thanks Bob for all your hard work.

Jimmy