Last night we were invited to a 2 year anniversary party for Concept Music at
the Harvest Moon in New Brunswick, NJ. Bob, Gregg you know the place LMAO! I
just recently met one of the owners of the store. He's a teller at my bank
LOL! If anyone is into this sort of thing I highly recommend them
www.concept-music.com It was really interesting to watch these DJ's and
listen to this electronic dance music thingy. Speakers everywhere. I have to
confess I kinda enjoyed it. It was different. Dang I haven't partied this
hard in a long time...well not really.
Function *Live PA* (infrastructure / abuser, nyc), Chris Trends (concept
music), John Michaels (concept music / greyskyy), Db Helix & Joey Stitch
(aftermath, nj)

rose from NJ
a wee bit hung over