Colin wrote:

> When you look at what israel is doing, the fact that it is ignoring the
uS, and the UN, but are not being attacked by the USA or Europe, yet the
> threat to attack Iraq is justified becasue Iraq has ignored UN  , is it
any wonder that Arabs believe the west is anti arab?

On the comment of why Israel is not abiding by the UN votes:
I'm sorry but you're forgetting that the U.N. has a majority of votes from
Muslim countries.
Hence ever since the (in)famous resolution of the 70's (I think it was
around then) equating zionism with racism, Israel has disregarded the UN as
an arab dominated institution.
What if the UN voted that you should jump off a cliff, would you do it?

On the comment that Israel is ignoring the US:
I am sorry but for the past 18 months Israel stood back to please the U.S.
and show the world that they gave Arafat a chance to fulfill his many
promises.
Is there any other country in the world that would endure daily suicide
bombers from a neighbour and stand back for 18 months?  Enough is enough.

I am NOT commenting on Irak vs the UN votes, that is a different topic.

> No matter which way I look at it, it seems the west does hate the Arabs.

Perhaps, but they sure lick their asses consistently.

Laurent